We are actively recruiting in the positions of Tech Services/Records Engineers. Roles are full time and based in Shannon.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this dynamic growing company, well established for 10 years within the industry
offering great opportunities for ambitious hard-working individuals.
AIRCRAFT TECHNICAL SERVICES ENGINEER.
As part of our continued growth Part M is now recruiting for an entry level and a junior Aircraft Technical Services Engineer.
The tasks involved with these roles will include but not limited to the following:
• Review and evaluate Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins.
• Coordinate scheduled maintenance, the application of Airworthiness Directives,
the replacement of service life limited parts, and component inspection to ensure the work
is carried out properly.
• Prepare current status of Engine / Air frame / Component Life Limitations in accordance
with the approved maintenance data.
• Prepare the current status of Engine / Air frame Service Bulletins / Airworthiness Directives
as required by the approved maintenance schedule.
• Ensure that Maintenance Instructions are amended correctly and to the latest issue.
• Update of appropriate computerized maintenance systems.
• The ideal candidate will have an Airline/MRO background.
• An aeronautical engineering background will be advantageous.
• Work experience will be considered in place of a degree.
• Self-motivated individual with a strong and positive work ethic is essential.
• Willing and flexible to travel up worldwide.
• Salary will be attractive and commensurate with the level of experience.
Please apply in the first instance by forwarding current CV and covering letter quoting
reference September 2019 to email@example.com